Registrations every semester
Every semester, students admitted to a programme of study at UiO must
- pay the semester fee and the Kopinor fee (except ERASMUS+, Nordplus/Nordlys and most bilateral exchange students)
- register and apply for courses in Studentweb
When you have done this, you are registered as a student for the semester.
Registration for full degree students (international)
- You can only register for courses and pay the semester fee after you have received your UiO username and password.
Registration for exchange students
Exchange students can register for autumn courses in Studentweb from 4 June.
- Course registration deadlines
- Registration as a student and paying the semester fee:
- Autumn: 1 September
- Spring: 1 February
- Deadlines for changing seminargroups
How to register in Studentweb
- Log in to Studentweb
- Click on the large green button 'Start registration'
- If you have an education plan: add the courses you wish to take
- Apply for classes and register for examinations. Deadlines
- Save and complete the registration sequence
If you have an education plan and wish to apply for courses not included in the plan, you may do this after you have registered. Choose My active courses in the menu.