Updating your name, address or Norwegian ID number
Has your name changed?
- Notify us of your new name at Knutepunktet - International Student Reception at UiO.
- You must document the new name. Passport, bankcard, driving licence or confirmation of change of name from the National Population Registry/Norwegian Tax Administration will serve as valid documentation.
Have you changed address?
- Update your address yourself in Studentweb. Click on your name top right and select Profile. Enter the new address.
- Notify Posten Norge of your change of address as well and place your name on the post box. Your post will more easily find its way to you.
Have you just received a Norwegian ID number or has your Norwegian ID number changed?
- Notify us of the change using the form Notification to UiO of new Norwegian ID number.
- Unable to use the form? Contact Knutepunktet - International Student Reception.
Published June 8, 2010 9:55 AM - Last modified Aug. 18, 2016 1:33 PM