Updating your name, address or Norwegian ID number

Has your name changed?

  • Notify us of your new name at Knutepunktet - International Student Reception at UiO.
  • You must document the new name. Passport, bankcard, driving licence or confirmation of change of name from the National Population Registry/Norwegian Tax Administration will serve as valid documentation.

Have you changed address?

  • Update your address yourself in Studentweb. Click on your name top right and select Profile. Enter the new address.
  • Notify Posten Norge of your change of address as well and place your name on the post box. Your post will more easily find its way to you.

Have you just received a Norwegian ID number or has your Norwegian ID number changed?


Contact Knutepunktet - International Student Reception


Did you find what you were looking for?
Published June 8, 2010 9:55 AM - Last modified Feb. 7, 2018 3:41 PM