Norwegian version of this page

Whom do you contact about salary, reimbursement and other payments?

Salary, honorarium and overtime

Payment to self-employed persons

Your contact person at UiO

Advances, travel expenses claims and outlay reimbursements


Your local administration

Incorrect tax deduction

Tax office in your municaplity


Notification of additional tax deduction and taxation in cases where UiO is a secondary employer

Taxation of employees with residence abroad

Annual income statement

General questions about pension

Incorrect reporting to the Norwegian Public Pension Fund and the AA-register