How to pay the NORA course fee
Deadline for payment:
- Deadline for payment will be stated in your admission email.
- Payment deadlines are non-negotiable. If you have not paid by the deadline, your application will be cancelled.
How to pay
In your admission email, there is a link to an online payment-portal.
NB! The sum you pay is, for administrative reasons, divided into two parts. The fee can only be paid by two separate transactions.
- Open the link.
- Register as a user of E-pay.
- Pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Eurocard) - cheques or cash will not be accepted.
- E-pay will send you an email which confirms your payment.
- Guide to E-pay
- Payment must be made in full - a payment plan is not possible.
- If you are unable to pay through the portal, send an email to email@example.com .
- In addition to the course fee, the semester fee must be paid before September 1 for the Autumn semester, and before February 1 for the Spring semester.
Where to find the course fees
- NORA0110, NORA0120: Prices are listed on the course description pages, under "Admission".
- NORA0130, NORA0140: Price is listed under "Opptak og adgangsregulering".
- Fees for UiO employees: Levels 1, 2 & 4 NOK 10.000, Level 3 NOK 12.250,
How to cancel my course
Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org