Pay the semester fee, Kopinor fee and SAIH contribution each semester
Incoming ERASMUS, Nordplus/Nordlys and most bilateral exchange students do not have to pay the fee (they will be automatically registered with an exemption).
- Autumn: 1 September
- Spring: 1 February
Payment info in Studentweb
- Create an invoice and find payment information, i.e. account number, new KID number and the total amount to be paid in Studentweb from early in December/June for current students.
- New master's degree students can create and invoice and find the payment information from early August.
- You can pay in the same way as you usually pay invoices through your bank. Do not fill in an invoice by hand - use Net banking.
- Semester fee to SiO - the student welfare organisation: NOK 600
- Kopinor fee to UiO: NOK 220 (NOK 110 for defined part-time studies of 50% or less). The fee helps cover parts of UiO's expenses to Kopinor for the use of copyrighted materials for students.
- SAIH contribution: NOK 40. If you do not wish to support SAIH, subtract NOK 40 from the total invoice amount. If you have paid and want a refund, please see SAIH's online refund form.
There is a difference between paying the Kopinor fee and purchasing prints.
Questions about the semester fee?