After having completed the master's degree programme you should have the following knowledge, skills and competences.
- thorough knowledge of contemporary theory and research methods in special needs education
- thorough knowledge of theory and practice regarding development of inclusive classes, schools and local communities
- skills in adapting the learning environment to individual educational needs within the community of the class and school
- insight into the practical application of principles and methods of special needs education and habilitation/rehabilitation of persons of all ages in the class, school and local community
- competence in resource based communication, care and educational and habilitation/rehabilitation support within school and local society
- competence in planning, implementing and evaluating differentiation and individually adapted education within the community of the inclusive class and school
- competence in critical interpretation and in planning and implementing research and innovation projects within special needs education and towards inclusion
- competence in further developing the field of special needs education in the students' home countries and other relevant countries.