Change of seminar groups for bachelor students
If your seminar group collides with compulsory teaching, you can apply for a change of seminar.
You have the right to change seminar group if you:
- Did not get any of the three groups you prioritized in Studentweb
- Have been placed in a group which collide with compulsory teaching in another of your registered courses.
If you have been placed in a seminar group that you prioritized, and then discovered that it collides with other compulsory activities, you may also apply. However, you are not guaranteed a new seminar group.
How to apply
You must submit the online form.
August 25 (You should apply as soon as possible before this deadline.)
You may submit your application after the deadline, but you are not guaranteed that your application is assessed.
When and how will you get your answer?
- You receice a response on e-mail.
- If your application is granted, the seminar group is updated in Studentweb. If your application is rejected the seminar in Studentweb will remain the same.
- If you apply within August 25, you will receive a response by August 30.
- If your application is accepted, the new seminar group will appear in Studentweb. Applications submitted after the deadline will be assessed within 4 weeks.
You should try to change the seminar group in Studentweb yourself
- Try to change the seminar group in Studentweb yourself from August 20, 2019.
- Find your course under "My active courses" and "Class info".
- Click "Edit" and you will see which seminars you may change to.
- Choose your preferred seminar and click "Save".
Absence from compulsory activities
- Read the information about compulsory activities on the course page under the heading “Teaching”.
- If the seminar teaching starts before you receive a response, you have to meet to the seminar you are registered on.
- If you do not complete and pass the compulsory activities, you are not permitted to take the exam.