Studentweb is an Internet service for students at UiO. In Studentweb you can register your study progression and see what is registered about you as a student.
How to log in
- With username and password (Feide): Read about how to find your user name and password. To be able to log in with a username and password, you must currently be admitted to a course or specific programme of study.
- From 20 June 2022, you must select the 'Use work or school account' button.
- When you select the 'Use work or school account' button, you will be sent to a Microsoft login, where you must enter your username as follows: email@example.com.
- You will then be asked for your password.
- You are then presented with the requirement for two-factor authentication (2FA), or the instructions for setting up 2FA if you have not already done so.
- See Help and Guides for Two-Factor Authentication.
- With ID portal - a secure login solution using electronic identification from MinID, BankID, Buypass and Commfides. In order to use the ID portal you must have a Norwegian ID number or a D-number.
The Studentweb service is encrypted
Information you provide is sent in an encrypted form and cannot be read by anyone else beside you and the contact person at UiO.
Contact the faculty's information centre