When to apply
- The application portal for Summer 2019 is closed.
- The application deadline was 1 February.
- When you apply you must choose if you want to live on or off campus.
- On-campus space is limited and we recommend applicants who wish to live on campus to apply early.
- Admission to the ISS does not automatically grant students the right to on-campus housing at the Blindern Dormitory.
- Gather all the required documents, and upload them in the Application Portal within the application period.
- You can log in to the portal multiple times to upload documents, before the given deadline.
- If you need instructions on how to upload your documents, please read our guidelines for uploading documents.
6. Apply online (closed)
The application portal is closed for new applications
You can still log on to check your results.
- There is no "Submit" button in the portal
- You can log in multiple times to complete your application and upload documents
- If you need help, see our guide to applying in UiO's online application portal.
7. Get your application result
Scholarship results will be announced by 15 April.
- Scholarship applications are evaluated by committees concurrently in one session for each course.
- You will receive an email with the result of your application when your application has been processed.
- "Scholarship" means you have applied for either just a scholarship or both scholarship and travel grant.