ISS Group Health Insurance
The ISS Group Health Insurance Policy comes automatically with your admission to the ISS.
Who needs ISS Group Health Insurance?
- Students who need a visa must be covered by the ISS Group Health Insurance Policy.
- Other students can either choose to be covered by it, or they can forfeit this policy for their own health insurance policy by sending in a forfeit form. See how to forfeit the ISS Group Health Insurance Policy.
- Forfeiting the ISS policy does not qualify the student for a reduction in the basic fee.
What does the Insurance cover?
The ISS Group Health Insurance covers actual medical expenses incurred in the Schengen area for sickness or accident up to a maximum of EUR 30,000.
What does it not cover?
- Students from 70 years old and older
- Dental work, unless the injury is the result of an accident. Dental accidents incurred while eating are not covered.
- Obstetric care
- Chronic illness
- Illness without objective symptoms
- Illness that has shown symptoms during the preceding twelve months