The ISS reception
The staff in the reception also offers a variety of services, including:
- help with Fagpersonweb, Canvas and Inspera
- loaning out textbooks to students
- ordering and supplying office supplies
- keys for lockers in the faculty room
- technical assistance for lecturers
- Post shelves for faculty members are located in the hallway outside the ISS reception.W e ask you to check your post shelf every day before classes. In cases where faculty members are not able to collect the mail each morning, please arrange for a reliable student to do so.
- The post shelf is an important vehicle for communication between the ISS staff and members of faculty, and is often used to relay important messages.
- Office supplies for course leaders are available at the ISS reception and in the faculty room. If we do not have the supplies you need, you may make a request with the reception.
Copying and scanning
- Faculty members have access to three multipurpose copy/scanning machines in the ISS Office area.
- There is usually a line to use the copy machines in the morning when many course leaders prepare for classes. If you plan to make many copies for your class, please do so the evening before at the latest. For environmental and financial reasons, we ask faculty members to refrain from unnecessary copying.
- If there are any technical problems with the copy machines, please contact the ISS reception immediately.