- Announcement March 9, 2018
- Application deadline is April 18, 2018
- Interviews are scheduled 22 May, 2018
- RITMO's Steering Committee meeting 19 June 2018
- Appointment Committee of the Faculty's meeting August 17, 2018
- Position available from October 1, 2018
Number of applicants: 11
- Professor Anne Danielsen, University of Oslo (administrator)
- Associate Professor Ragnhild Brøvig-Hanssen, University of Oslo
- Researcher Yngvar Kjus, University of Oslo
The evaluation committee must be impartial (Norwegian).
- The Evaluation Committee will write an advisory evaluation report based on the applications, interviews and reference interviews. The report will list at least three applicants in the order which they should be taken into consideration by RITMO's Steering Committee.
- Based on the Evaluation Committees report, RITMOs' Steering Committee will recommend at least three competent applicants in ranked order to the Appointment Committee of the Faculty of Humanities.
- Final decision in the hiring process will be passed by the Appointment Committee of the Faculty of Humanities.
The evaluation committee's assessment is not open to public viewing, neither is the recommendation of the Steering Committee to the Appointment Committee of the Faculty.
Minutes from the meetings of the Steering Committee and the Appointment Committee are open to public viewing and are published on the web pages of RITMO and the Faculty respectively.