- Announcement 3 July 2018
- Application deadline 20 August 2018
- Interviews 10 September 2018
- Appointments Committee for Technical-Administrative Posiotion's Meeting - to be announced
Number of applicants: 29
- Tor Endestad, RITMO/Department of Psychology
- Anne-Kristin Solbakk, RITMO/Department of Psychology
- Egil Bergh-Telle, Senior Engineer, Faculty of Social Sciences
- Caroline Hals, representative for the trade union
- Alexander Refsum Jensenius, RITMO/Department of Musicology (assessor)
- Mija Nikolaisen, HR Officer and secretary for the committee
The assessment of the applicants is based on the requirements stated in the announcement. The best qualified candidates will be invited to an interview.
Final decision in the hiring process will be passed by the Appointments Committee for Technical-Administrative Positions at the Faculty of Social Sciences.
The nomination committee's assessment is not open to public viewing.
Recruitment is done in line with the objectives of UiO's recruitment policy and Rules for appointment in technical-administrative positions. (in Norwegian)