- Announcement 9 June 2018
- Application deadline 20 August 2018
- Interviews 11 September 2018
- Appointments Committee for Technical-Administrative Posiotion's Meeting 9 October 2018
Number of applicants: 41
- Alexander Refsum Jensenius, RITMO/Department of Musicology
- Ancha Wesnes, RITMO/Department of Musicology
- Caroline Hals, representative for the trade union
- Tor Endestad, Department of Psychology (assessor)
- Hilde Kristine Sletner, HR Officer and secretary for the committee
The assessment of the applicants is based on the requirements stated in the announcement. The best qualified candidates will be invited to an interview.
Final decision in the hiring process will be passed by the Appointments Committee for Technical-Administrative Positions at the Faculty of Humanities.
The nomination committee's assessment is not open to public viewing.
Minutes from the meetings of the Appointments Committee for Technical-Administrative Positions (in Norwegian) are open to public viewing.
Recruitment is done in line with the objectives of UiO's recruitment policy and Rules for appointment in technical-administrative positions. (in Norwegian)