Doctoral Research Fellowship in Cross-modal Rhythms
Here you can find up-to date public inforamtion on the status of the appointment process.
- 01.10.2018 Announcement
- 15.01.2019 Application deadline
- 04.02-08.02.2019 Interviews
- 05.03.2019 RITMO's Steering Committee Meeting
- 12.03.2019 Department Board meeting of the Department of Psychology
- 01.09.2019 Position available
Number of applicants: 27
- The Evaluation Committee will write an advisory evaluation report based on the applications, interviews and reference interviews. The report will list at least three applicants in the order which they should be taken into consideration by RITMO's Steering Committee.
- Based on the Evaluation Committees report, RITMOs' Steering Committee will recommend at least three competent applicants in ranked order to the Department Board of the Department of Psychology.
- Final decision in the hiring process will be passed by the Department Board of the Department of Psychology.
The evaluation committee's report is not open to public viewing, neither is the recommendation of the Steering Committee to the Appointment Committee of the Department Board.
Minutes from the meetings of the Steering Committee and the Department of Psychology's Board are open to public viewing and are published on the web pages of RITMO and the Department of Psychology respectively.
Published Jan. 4, 2019 9:44 AM
- Last modified Feb. 7, 2020 5:17 PM