Doctoral Research Fellowship in Rhythmic Robotics
Here you can find up-to date public information on the status of the appointment process.
- 01.10-2018 Announcement
- 15.01.2019 Application deadline
- 04.02-08.02.2019 Interviews
- 02.04.2019 RITMO`s Steering Committee meeting
- TBA Appointment Committee of the Department of Informatics
- 01.09.2019 Position available
Number of applicants: 47
- Associate professor Alexander Refsum Jensenius, University of Oslo (administrator)
- Professor Jim Tørresen, University of Oslo
- Associate professor Jonna Katariina Vuoskoski, University of Oslo
- The Evaluation Committee will write an advisory evaluation report based on the applications, interviews and reference interviews. The report will list at least three applicants in the order which they should be taken into consideration by RITMO's Steering Committee.
- Based on the Evaluation Committees report, RITMOs' Steering Committee will recommend at least three competent applicants in ranked order to the Appointment Committee of the Department of Informatics, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences.
- Final decision in the hiring process will be passed by the Appointment Committee of the Department of Informatics.
The evaluation committee's assessment is not open to public viewing, neither is the recommendation of the Steering Committee to the Appointment Committee of the Department.
Published Jan. 4, 2019 9:54 AM
- Last modified Feb. 7, 2020 5:18 PM