Address: Gaustadalléen 21
In the building
- Centre for Educational Measurement (CEMO)
- Department of Education
- Department of Media and Communication
- NCMM – Centre for Molecular Medicine Norway
- Oslo Centre for Interdisciplinary Environmental and Social Research – CIENS (ciens.no)
- Floor plan
- Floor plan CIENS
Getting to Forskningsparken
- In general: The building has seven floors. All areas are accessible.
- Parking: Two reserved parking spaces by the building - one in the parking basement and one outside.
- Entryway: The building has two main entrances from the square. The doors may be heavy to open.
- Lifts: Three lifts – two by the canteen and one by the university’s entrance in the eastern wing.
- Doors: Some of the doors have higher thresholds than recommended.
- Toilets: Five accessible toilets, on the first, second, third, fourth and fifth floor.
- Lecture rooms: No induction loops.
- Rest rooms: None
GA15 (Forskningsparken CIENS)
Published July 12, 2016 9:38 AM - Last modified Aug. 3, 2022 11:59 AM