Address: Sognsvannsveien 9
Getting to Domus Medica
In the building
- In general: The building has five floors. All areas are accessible. Some doors may be heavy to open.
- Parking: Two disabled parking spaces by the main entrance.
- Entryway: The building has two main entrances, one facing north and one facing south (to the tram stop).
- Lifts: Five lifts.
- The lift in corridor 1427 runs from the basement to the third floor. Inner measurements: 140 x 216 cm.
- The lift in vestibule 1383 runs from the basement to the second floor.
- The lift in corridor 1147 runs from the basement to the second floor.
- The lift in corridor 1447 serves the northeast wing and runs from the basement to the second floor.
- The lift doors are heavy and have no motorized door openers.
- Doors: Some of the doors have high thresholds and may be heavy to open. Adjustments will be considered if necessary.
- Toilets: One accessible toilet on each floor, six in total.
- Lecture rooms: No induction loop.
- Rest rooms: None