SPARK Norway Educational Forum: Patenting and the value of trademarks
Patent strategy is an important part of the innovation process. On this seminar you will hear from experts from Inven2 and learn how you can build a solid patent strategy.
The meeting is part of the SPARK Norway Educational Forum Series 2: Quality, regulatory and IP – monthly open meetings organized by UiO:Life Science and SPARK Norway partners.
Sign up by filling out the form at the bottom of this web page.
The following topics will be highlighted:
- When do you need a patent?
- How do you get valuable patents?
- How do you use the patents?
Kirsten Stangebye and Eivind Roverud who are responsible for Inven2's patent portfolio, including securing IP and advising on patentability and patent strategy in Inven2's commercialization projects.
- Kirsten Stangebye has been IPR manager at Inven2 since 2007 (Birkeland Innovation 2007–2010).
- Eivind Roverud joined Inven2 in 2017, bringing experience from Yara International and Xellia Pharmaceuticals.
We want to make this an active session and encourage the audience to participate with questions and in discussions.