UiO:Life Science's innovation programme for health-related topics in the life science domain. Mentoring, milestone-based funding and education to further develop your ideas. Uptake through annual open calls. The last application deadline was 10 November 2022.
- Read what the SPARK Norway programme is all about and your benefits.
- Annual calls where researchers from UiO and affiliated research groups at OUS or Ahus are welcome to apply.
- The next application deadline is 10 November 2022.
- If you have any questions,
please contact us at email@example.com
SPARK Norway partners and management team
Leader: Morten Egeberg, UiO:Life Science
Association of Pharmaceutical Industry in Norway (LMI)
Represented by Tove Flem Jacobsen, Member Business Policy Committee (NPU), LMI, and Global Program Leader NPIs at GE Healthcare, contact
Administrative coordinator: Torunn Vistnes Espe, UiO:Life Science
- Norway Health Tech
- Oslo Cancer Cluster
Represented by Jutta Heix, Head of International Affairs, contact
- Oslo University Hospital
Represented by Tone Olsen Moberg, Special Adviser Innovation, contact
- Nansen Neuroscience Network
Represented by Bjarte Reve, CEO, contact