For health-related topics in the life science domain. Mentoring, milestone-based funding and education to further develop your ideas. Uptake through annual open calls. See the 17 SPARK Norway teams.
SPARK Norway Educational Forum
Videos of SPARK Norway teams
Simone Mester: Antibodies with long half-life give more efficient drugs
Gunnveig Grødeland: Influenza vaccine that can be rapidly produced to counter an emerging pandemic threat
Jean-Luc Boulland: Restoration of a functional urinary bladder using cutting-edge technology
- Meet the six SPARK Norway teams that were admitted in 2019 after the second open call (in Norwegian).
- Meet the six SPARK Norway teams that were admitted in 2018 after the first open call
- Meet the five SPARK Norway teams that were admitted in the pilot phase in 2017
- More videos from the SPARK Norway kick-off at the Oslo Life Science Conference 2018
- Read what the SPARK Norway programme is all about and your benefits.
- Annual calls where researchers from UiO and affiliated research groups at OUS or Ahus are welcome to apply.
- The application deadline for the last call was 15 November 2018. A new call will be out in the fall 2019.
- If you have any questions,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SPARK Norway is led by UiO:Life Science and supported by UiO's top management, Inven2 and OUS. Representatives from the clusters Oslo Cancer Cluster, The Life Science Cluster, Nansen Neuroscience Network, Norwegian Inflammation Network and Norway Health Tech as well as the Association of Pharmaceutical Industry in Norway (LMI), ShareLab and The Norwegian Medicines Agency are members of the SPARK Norway management team.