– Building the Life Science City
The 2nd conference hosted by UiO:Life Science and partners for all of you who are interested in research, education, innovation, business and politics in life sciences.
The Oslo Life Science Conference is over for now. You can see pictures, watch videos and download presentations from the main day in the University Aula 16th of February.
Thanks to all of you who attended, we hope to see you again at the Oslo Life Science Conference in 2018.
Follow activity on Twitter: #oslolifescience
– the partnering day "Partnership4Life" for businesses and academia
– location: the Oslo Science Park
– host: LMI and their partners
– the main conference day with perspectives from academia, businesses and politics
– location: the University Aula downtown
– reception in the Oslo City Hall
– hosts: UiO:Life Science, LMI, Oslo University Hospital and the City of Oslo
- At the 1st Oslo Life Science Conference in 2016 we showed all the disciplines at UiO that are required to solve grand challenges related to health and environment.
- In 2017 the conference focused on health.
- In 2018 both health and environment will be on the agenda as both are part of the UiO strategy for life sciences.