Newsletter UiO:Life Science February 2018
Don´t miss Oslo Life Science next week
– register today!
Everything is ready for the most important life science conference of the year. Events hosted by UiO:Life Science where it is still possible to register:
- In the afternoon 13 Feb The main conference event Investing in health and environment in the University Aula and reception in Oslo City Hall
- In the morning 15 Feb Sustainable food for our health and environment
- In the afternoon 15 Feb Convergence in medicine
- In the evening 15 Feb Light event – "Lysvandring" – in the Botanical Garden
- Only a few places left: in the morning 13 Feb Kick off for UiO’s innovation programme SPARK Norway
Check out the conference programme on www.uio.no/oslolifescience.
All events are free, but registration is required.
Blog and life science magazine (in Norwegian)
He has also written about the conference in the life science magazine that is published this week. In the magazine you can also read about our new innovation programme SPARK Norway and other life science actors at and outside UiO. Read the magazine (pdf).
Building news (in Norwegian)
The life science building at UiO is realized
The Ministry of Education and Research has assigned Statsbygg the task to build the 66,000 square meter life science building at UiO. Now, Statsbygg, employees and students start planning the construction project in detail. Read about the buidling.
Six new teams have been admitted to UiO´s innovation programme SPARK Norway. They will develop their ideas within health-related life sciences for the benefit of patients and society.
Academic employees with a PhD at UiO, OUS or Ahus are invited to submit at project to apply for a student.
Karl-Johan Malmberg, Hua Hu and Tor Erik Rusten are the leaders for the three medical projects receiving funding. Malmberg and the University of Oslo received a visit from the new Minister of Research and Higher Education.
- Follow our vacancies page for positions in the interdisciplinary research groups – convergence environments – funded by UiO:Life Science