If you have a disability or a health problem which may lead to a significant disadvantage in an examination situation, you may apply for special examination arrangements.
- Before you apply
- See what you can apply for and what UiO offers
- Apply for special examination arrangements
- Send the application to your faculty by the deadline
- Check what you have been granted
- Check Studentweb to see what you have been granted
- Familiarize yourself
- Familiarize yourself with the exam premises and the assistive tools
- On the day of the exam
- Meet up on time at the right location and get ready
- February 1 for the spring semester
- July 17 for The International Summer School
- September 1 for the autumn semester
Illness after the deadline
Should you become ill or suffer an injury after the deadline, you must contact your faculty's information centre as soon as possible.