If you have a disability or a health problem which may lead to a significant disadvantage in an examination situation, you may apply for special examination arrangements.
- Before you apply
- See what you can apply for and what UiO offers
- Apply for special examination arrangements
- Send the application to your faculty by the deadline
- Check what you have been granted
- Check Studentweb to see what you have been granted
- Familiarize yourself
- Familiarize yourself with the exam premises and the assistive tools
- On the day of the exam
- Meet up on time at the right location and get ready
- September 1 for the autumn semester
- February 1 for the spring semester
- July 17 for The International Summer School
Should you become ill or suffer an injury after the deadline, you must contact your faculty's information centre as soon as possible.
If the deadline expires on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, it will be extended to the next working day.