Most home exams are conducted in Inspera, and you must familiarize yourself with how to submit your exam in Inspera. Contact the Information Centre at your faculty if you have any questions.
N.B. From the 20th of June 2022 you have to use two-factor authentication when logging in to Inspera. Read more about two-factor authentication and how to get started.
- Check technical requirements
- Make sure you have access to Inspera and that your browser is supported.
- Familiarize yourself with Inspera
- An exam can consist of one or more assignments and assignment types.
- Answer the exam
- You answer either directly in Inspera or upload a file.
- Submit your answer
- There are two different ways to submit the exam.
- See your answer and explanation
- After you have submitted, you will have access to the answer.
If there is an exam assignment that would usually have used digital hand drawings, there are different ways to do this.
Take demo tests in Inspera and get to know the system. Some faculties have their own demo tests in addition to the general demo tests available in Inspera.