A semester abroad is an excellent opportunity to acquire specialized knowledge in your field of study, a professional network, and increased cultural competence.
When can you go?
If you would like to study abroad, you must do this during your third semester.
Where can you go?
In your third semester you can go to Japan to do field work, an internship or study at one of our partner universities:
1. Field work as part of the course JAP4020. This course is combined with EAST4610 – Voices from East Asia: How to Communicate Research Results.
2. Work practice with a relevant organization as part of AMS4900 – International Project Term in Asia and the Middle East
3. Studies at one of our partner universities:
- Keio University
- Waseda University
- Kyushu University (under construction)
- Tohoku University (under construction)
How do you apply?
Please refer to the links above and contact the department for any questions: email@example.com