The programme option Imaging and Biomedical Computing is built around a Master's thesis, which is an independent scientific research work of 60 ECTS credits, and six courses with a total of 60 ECTS credits.
The programme contains mandatory courses. For general structure and mandatory requirements, please see the programme structure.
- IN5520 – Digital Image Analysis
- IN4110 – Problemløsning med høynivå-språk
- IN4190 – Digital Signal Processing
- INF4480 – Digital Signal Processing II
- IN4010 – Acoustic Imaging
- IN5270 – Numerical methods for partial differential equations
- IN5450 – Array Signal Processing
- MAT-INF4130 – Numerical Linear Algebra (discontinued)
- MAT-INF4110 – Mathematical Optimization (discontinued)
- INF5560 – Computational Physiology (continued)
- INF5860 – Machine Learning for Image Analysis (continued)
- TEK5020 – Pattern Recognition
- TEK5150 – Radar - systems and signal processing
- TEK5030 – Computer Vision