Key facts for this programme
- Application portal opens: 15 September
- Application deadline: 15 October
- Start of studies: January
Admission to the Honours Certificate Programme EHS requires:
- Current admission to a Master's programme at the University of Oslo
- A language requirement documented by one of the tests/exams below:
a) Passed examination in English foundation course (140 hours/5 periods per week) with a minimum grade of 4 in Norwegian upper secondary school (or an equivalent grade from a Nordic upper secondary school) or passed examination in English from second and/or third school year in Norwegian upper secondary school, or
b) An internationally recognised English language proficiency test.
- A motivational letter
Ranking of applicants
Qualified applicants are ranked with the help of an individual evaluation.
In this evaluation both grade point average and letter of motivation are taken into consideration.
Emphasis is placed on academic/professional motivation.