Semester abroad

Parts of the study programme may be taken other places. Some students will do field work abroad, others will take courses at a partner institution.

The Centre for Gender research has currently exchange agreements with universities in the Nordic capitals, with Humboldt University in Germany, and with Queens University in Canada. Please contact Helle Granum for more information.

Published June 6, 2012 10:00 AM - Last modified Oct. 4, 2012 2:33 PM