Programme coordinators (study option)
Each semester, master students must enrol in the courses that belong to the study option they are admitted to.
If you have questions about the programme structure for your study option, please see the master programme’s web pages.
You may also contact the master programme coordinator for your study option, see list below.
Coordinators for the study options
- Meteorology and oceanography (MetOs): Terje Koren Berntsen
- Physical geography, hydrology and geomatics (NHG): Bernd Etzelmüller
- Petroleum geology and petroleum geophysics (PEGG): Jan Inge Faleide
- Environmental geosciences (for students starting autumn 2016): Helge Hellevang
- Geohazards (for students starting autumn 2016): Karen Mair
- Geophysics: Valerie Maupin
- Geology: MD Nazmul Haque Mondol
- Environmental geology and geohazards (MGN)*: Elisabeth Alve
- This programme option continued as Environmental Geosciences and Geohazards from autumn 2016.
NB: This list may be updated from time to time due to changes in coordinators.