Programme coordinators (study option)
Each semester, master’s students must enroll in the courses that are part of the study option to which they have been admitted.
If you have questions about the programme structure for your study option, please see the master’s programme’s web pages.
You may also contact the master’s programme coordinator for your study option, see list below.
Coordinators for the study options
- Meteorology and oceanography (MetOs): Terje Koren Berntsen
- Physical geography, hydrology and geomatics (NHG): Bernd Etzelmüller
- Petroleum geology and petroleum geophysics (PEGG): Jan Inge Faleide
- Environmental geosciences (for students starting autumn 2016): Helge Hellevang
- Geohazards (for students starting autumn 2016): Karen Mair
- Geophysics: Valerie Maupin
- Geology: MD Nazmul Haque Mondol
- Environmental geology and geohazards (MGN)*: Elisabeth Alve
- This programme option continued as Environmental Geosciences and Geohazards from autumn 2016.
NB: This list may be updated from time to time due to changes in coordinators.