Knowledge of health economics, policy and management is in demand all over the world, on local and national levels. Internship and exchange throughout the study programme will further give you opportunities to develop networks in Norway and abroad.
Job prospects in Norway
As a master candidate of Health Economics, Policy and Management you will be qualified to work at
- The Ministry of Health and Care Services
- The Norwegian Directorate of Health
- The Norwegian Medicines Agency
- The Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Services
- The Norwegian Institute of Public Health
During your studies you will get the opportunity to work for relevant institutions within the healthcare sector. This will give you the chance to develop professional networks in Norway.
Job prospects abroad
Knowledge of managing healthcare sectors is needed in countries all over the world. Graduating from a multidisciplinary masters programme in Health Economics, Policy and Management will give you job opportunities abroad and in international organizations such as:
- World Health Organization, WHO
- United Nations (UN)
- The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)