The University of Oslo aims at offering an innovative and relevant education with the best teaching and tuition possible. It is therefore important that you as a student give us feedback and contribute to evaluations of your programme and courses.
The programme of study is regularly evaluated to ensure and develop the quality of the programme:
- Each year, the programme management conducts a review to assess whether the objectives of the programme have been met. External programme supervisors monitor examinations and assessment.
- At least every sixth year, the faculty conducts a more thorough evaluation of the programme. External representatives take part in the evaluation panel.
- Courses in the programme are evaluated regularly, according to a schedule decided by the faculty.
Read more about the quality assurance system at the University of Oslo.
Procedures of Quality Assurance
- Evaluation of current courses: The Programme Coordinator has a meeting in the middle of every semester with representatives of all classes.
- Periodic evaluation of courses: Every other year. All students are invited to fill in a questionnaire at the end of the semester.
- Periodic evaluation of the Programme: No later than every sixth year.
- Programme auditor: The department has a programme auditor for each of the 3 disciplines in the department: medicine, management and economics.
- Annual report to the Faculty of medicine
Periodic evaluation 2015
Periodic evaluation 2009
Annual report to the Faculty of medicine