The Jamoma GDIF tools are developed for recording and playing back GDIF files based on the SDIF format.
Screenshot of Jamoma GDIF tools
- Recording data with different frame rates to a single file
- Easy indexing of file names for each recording
- Support for name value tables with metadata
- Playing back multiple data streams from a single module
- Streaming time-tagged OpenSoundControl data
Some example setups of recording and playback of GDIF data can be downloaded here. This includes sdif files and video files. Total size: 76.9 MB.
- Built with Max 5 by Cycling '74.
- Based on the sdif tools in FTM by Diemo Schwartz, Norbert Schnell, et al.
- Based on OpenSoundControl tools by Matt Wright and Andy Schmeder
- Based on Jamoma by Tim Place, Trond Lossius, et al.
Please use the following reference when citing this software:
Nymoen, K. and Jensenius, A.R. (2011). A Toolbox for Storing and Streaming Music-related Data. In Proceedings of SMC 2011 8th Sound and Music Computing Conference “Creativity rethinks science”, Padova, Italia: Padova University Press. ISBN 9788897385035. pp. 427-430 [PDF]