The MoCap Synthesiser is a set of generic tools for making real time motion tracking devices into musical instruments. One feature extraction module and two sound modules are included.
fFE.3D1 - fourMs Feature Extractor, 3D data, 1 rigid object
- Output features with osc addresses:
fSM.soundsaber - fourMs Sound Module, soundsaber
- The sound module used in the SoundSaber
- Uses the output from fFE.3D1 as input
- see the DSP settings inside the patch to get the best sounding result
fSM.loop - fourMs Sound Module, loop
- A sound module that loops a sound file. Playback tempo is adjusted by the absolute velocity.