List of items in safe job analysis for the use of ventilation cabinets
The ventilation cabinet is the most important safety equipment in the laboratory.
Assess the need for use of a ventilation cabinet in light of the following issues:
- The chemical substance represents a health hazard if inhaled
- The chemical substance emits an unpleasant smell
- The chemical substance is flammable
- The chemical substance is radioactive and volatile
Review whether the ventilation cabinet has been checked at regular intervals and the results of these checks.
- Compiled by: HSE Unit
- Date of audit: 22.08.2012
- Version: 1
- Case and document no. in ePhorte: 2012/11454-52