Compulsory tuition activities
For many courses, UiO requires participation in the form of tuition activities. These requirements are often a prerequisite for being allowed to sit for the examination.
See each course page for information about tuition activities in a spesific course.
Tuition activities may be for instance
- submission of assignments
- compulsory attendance at seminars
- commenting on the work of other students
- oral presentations
Faculty spesific information
The Faculty of Humanities
The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- The faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences' guidelines relating to part examinations
- Department of Informatics: Mandatory assignments and other hand-ins
- Mandatory activities at the Department of Mathematics
The Faculty of Social Sciences
- Absence from compulsory tuition activities at The Faculty of Social Sciences
- Department of Economics:
Contact the faculty's information centre.