Address: Karl Johans gate 47
Getting to Domus Bibliotheca
In the building
- In general: The building has three floors. Access to all rooms may require some assistance.
- Parking: Please contact The Information Centre.
- Entryway: The building has two entrances. The northern side entrance is wheelchair accessible. Access card is required.
- Lifts: One lift. Inner measurements: 109 x 155 cm. Door width: 89 cm. Access card is required. Please contact The Information Centre.
- Doors: Some of the door widths and thresholds in the common areas and are not in line with access regulations. Some doors may be heavy to open.
- Toilets: Two wheelchair accessible toilets on the first and second floor.
- Lecture rooms: Induction loop. The auditorium has one wheelchair space. Assistance is required.
Karl Johans gate 47
Published July 12, 2016 9:38 AM - Last modified July 2, 2020 10:31 AM