Address: Kristian Augusts gate 17. Until January 2020 the entrance is in Kristian Augusts gate 15.
Domus Juridica is only available to employees with access cards. The building will open for students and others in January 2020.
Travelling to Domus Juridica
- Tram number 17 and 18 stops outside the building. You can also travel by metro.
- There are no parking spaces in the building.
- There are about 330 bicycle parking spaces in the basement. 54 of them are in a locked area for UiO's employees. Access to the basement from Kristian Augusts gate is via the lift at the passage on the ground floor. This is a temporary solution until the entrance to the basement floor from Universitetsgaten is completed in 2021.
In the buidling
- General: The building has 10 floors. UiO disposes floor 1-8. The top two floors have tenants other than UiO.
- The building meets universal design requirements.
- Parking: There are no parking spaces in this building. Nearest handicap parking is behind the University Aula, alternatively in Frederiks gate 3.
- Entrance: The main entrance is at Kristian Augusts gate 17. The nearest pedestrian crossing is on the corner towards Universitetsgata and on the corner towards Frederiks gate. These are wheelchair accessible.
- Lifts: There are three lifts in the building.
|Where||Width (cm)||Height (cm)||Depth (cm)|
|By the passage on the ground floor||Lift size||130||220||210|
By the passage on the ground floor (for transport of goods)
- Doors: All doors are in accordance with universal design requirements.
- HC WC: One HC WC in basement, first, second, fourth, fifth and eighth floors. Two on the third, sixth and seventh floors.
- Classroom: There is a loop in all classrooms.
- Customized PC lounge / reading room.