Getting to Domus Juridica
- Tram number 17 and 18 stops outside the building. You can also travel by metro.
- There are no parking spaces in the building.
- There are about 330 bicycle parking spaces in the basement. 54 of them are in a locked area for UiO's employees. Access the basement from Kristian Augusts gate via the lift at the passage on the ground floor. This is a temporary solution until the entrance to the basement floor from Universitetsgaten is completed in 2021.
In the building
- The building has 10 floors. UiO disposes floor 1-8. The top two floors are let to other tenants.
- The building meets universal design requirements.
- Parking: There are no parking spaces outside this building. Nearest disabled parking is behind the University Aula, alternatively in Frederiks gate 3.
- Entrance: The main entrance is at Kristian Augusts gate 17. The nearest pedestrian crossing is on the corner towards Universitetsgata and on the corner towards Frederiks gate. These are wheelchair accessible.
- Lifts: There are three lifts in the building.
|Where||Width (cm)||Height (cm)||Depth (cm)|
|By the passage on the ground floor||Lift size||130||220||210|
By the passage on the ground floor (for transport of goods)
- Doors: All doors are in accordance with universal design requirements.
- Toilets: One accessible toilet in basement, first, second, fourth, fifth and eighth floors. Two on the third, sixth and seventh floors.
- Lecture rooms: There are induction loops in all classrooms.
- Customized PC lounge / reading room.