The Historical Museum
Address: Frederiksgate 2
Getting to the Historical Museum
- The museum is located a few minutes' walk from Nationaltheatret metro station, which serves all lines.
- Tram 11, 17 and 18 to Tullinløkka. See ruter.no for tickets and time tables
- A number of regional buses stop close to the museum. Visit Ruter.no to plan your trip.
There is no designated parking at the museum. Visitors can find street parking and parking garages nearby.
- The building has four floors and a basement. The southern wing on the 3rd floor is not wheelchair accessible.
- Parking: A handicap parking space is available behind the museum. Please contact reception to arrange parking permits.
- Entrances: Three entrances are accessible by steps. One entrance at the back of the museum is wheelchair accessible.
- Lift: The museum has a cargo lift (295cm x 205cm) at the back of the museum. To use the lift, patrons must ring the telephone number posted by the front entrance.
- Toilets: Toilets are located on the landing between the 1st and 2nd floors. Toilets for disabled persons are located on the 3rd floor.
- Accessibility: Some interior doorways have high thresholds, non-standard widths and heavy doors.
- The building is not equipped with an induction loop.
- Please notify the staff if you need assistance or if there are other ways we can accommodate you
Frederiks gate 2
Published June 4, 2015 2:13 PM - Last modified Apr. 19, 2022 9:05 AM