Address: Sars' gt./Monrads gt.
Getting to Tøyen hovedgård
In the building
- Representation rooms, meeting rooms and offices for the administration at the Natural History Museum.
- Café: Handwerk Botaniske (handwerk.no)
- Floor plan
- In general: The building has two floors. The ground floor is accessible.
- Parking: No accessible parking outside the building. The closest HC parking: Turn left when you enter the gate from Sars’ gate, then take the first right. The spaces are marked HC. Map of parking at the Natural History Museum.
- Entryway: Two entrances. One of the entrances is wheelchair accessible, but without automated door opener. The threshold of the main entrance is 10 cm.
- Lifts: None
- Toilets: One accessible toilet on the ground floor.
- Rest rooms: None
Sars' gt./ Monrads gt.
Published July 12, 2016 9:38 AM - Last modified May 6, 2022 12:40 PM