Robert Colletts hus – Zoological Museum
Address: Sars' gt. / Monrads gt.
Visit Natural History Museum
Getting to Robert Colletts hus
In the building
- The Zoological exhibitions
- Offices, laboratories, library and auditorium
- In general: The building has four floors. The southern part, containing offices, is not wheelchair accessible.
- Parking: Parking spaces by the side entrance to the basement. No reserved handicap parking.
- Entryway: The main entrance is accessible and has an electric door opener.
- Lift: One lift. Inner measurements: 160 x 400 cm.
- Doors: Some interior doorways have high thresholds and heavy doors. Adjustments may be considered.
- Toilets: One accessible toilet on the first floor.
- Lecture rooms: No induction loop.
- Rest rooms: None.
Sars' gt. / Monrads gt.