Lids hus – Botanical Museum
Address: Sars' gt./Monrads gt.
Getting to Lids hus
In the building
The building houses offices, laboratories, libraries and auditoriums and is usually not open to the public. The building is formerly known as the Botanical Museum.
- In general: The building has four floors. Parts of the first floor is the only area accessible by wheelchair.
- Entryway: The building has three entrances, none of which are wheelchair accessible. Assistance is required.
- Lift: No lifts.
- Doors: Some interior doorways have high thresholds and heavy doors. Adjustments may be considered.
- Toilets: No accessible toilets.
- Lecture rooms: No induction loops.
- Rest rooms: None.
Sars' gate / Monrads gate