Victoriahuset, exhibition greenhouses
Address: Sars' gt./Monrads gt.
The building is closed until further notice. More at nhm.uio.no.
Closed. More at nhm.uio.no.
Getting to the Natural History Museum
In the building
- In general: The building has three floors. The first floor is open to the public. The exhibition is not wheelchair accessible due to three steps stairs.
- Parking: No accessible parking outside the building. The closest HC parking: Turn left when you enter the gate from Sars’ gate, then take the first right. The spaces are marked HC. Map of parking at the Natural History Museum.
- Entryway: The building has one main entrance to the first floor.
- Doors: 7 cm threshold through the main entrance doorway. The door has no automated door opener.
- Lifts: No lifts.
- Toilets: Nearest accessible toilet is in Driftsbygningen.
- Rest rooms: None.
Sars' gt./Monrads gt.