INTPART - International Partnerships for Excellent Education and Research
The INTPART programme funds partnerships between Norwegian higher education and research institutions and excellent partners in prioritised countries: Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, USA and Canada. The University of Oslo currently holds 28 of the 89 INTPART projects granted since 2015.
INTPART projects awarded 2018
In 2018 the University of Oslo was granted 8 projects out of a total of 25 projects nationally. The complete list of awarded projects is available on the website of the Norwegian Research Council (forskningsradet.no)
- Microbial Surface Colonization - an INTPART initiative with Nagoya University, Japan, and with the Union Medical College, China,
Project coordinator: Dirk Linke. Countries: Japan and China.
- Research and education on transglutaminase and celiac disease
Project coordinator: Ludvig M. Sollid. Country: USA
- Chinese-Norwegian Partnership for Education and Research in Cancer Cell Biology (ChiNoCell)
Project coordinator: Harald Stenmark. Country: China
- Nuclear shapes and resonances, Japan-Norway collaboration on research and education,
Project coordinator: Sunniva Siem. Country: Japan
- International Partnership for Computing in Science Education, Project coordinator: Morten Hjorth-Jensen. Country: USA
- From hydrothermal systems to mud volcanoes: Planet-scale impacts of piercements in sedimentary basins
Project coordinator: Adriano Mazzini. Countries: Russi, Japan, USA
- Partnership for Research and Education in Resources, the Environment, and Strategic Cooperation between Norway, USA and Japan,
Project coordinator: Bård Harstad. Countries: USA and Japan
- MultiLing in partnership with South Africa and USA,
Project coordinator: Elizabeth Lanza. Countries: South Africa and USA
INTPART projects awarded 2017
In 2017 the University of Oslo was granted 7 projects out of a total of 25 projects nationally. The complete list of awarded projects is available on the website of the Norwegian Research Council (forskningsradet.no)
- Humanistic Studies of Environment and Climate Change in China: The Oslo-Zhejiang Project.
Project coordinator: Mette Halskov Hansen. Country: China.
- Enhancing world-class research and education in biofilm and antibiotic resistance by strengthening cooperation between Norway-Brazil-USA.
Project coordinator: Fernanda C. Petersen. Country: USA, Brazil.
- Global Component Separation Network.
Project coordinator: Ingunn Kathrine Wehus. Country: Canada, India, Japan, South Africa
- International Partnerships for RITMO Centre of Excellence.
Project coordinator: Anne Danielsen. Country: USA, Canada, Japan
- India - Norway partnership for research and education in materials for energy and environment.
Project coordinator: Helmer Fjellvåg. Country: India.
- Integrating global mental health with brain imaging and genetics in mental illness research and education.
Project coordinator: Ole A. Andreassen. Country: South Africa.
- Partnership on Security and Safety for Cyber-Physical Systems.
Project coordinator: Audun Jøsang. Country: Germany, France.
INTPART projects awarded 2016
In 2016 the University of Oslo was granted 8 projects out of a total of 20 projects nationally. The complete list of awarded projects is available on the website of the Norwegian Research Council (forskningsradet.no).
- AMR-PART: Reversing antimicrobial resistance
Project coordinator Tone Tønjum. Country: South Africa, China
- MacroCoop: Reserach and Education in Quantitative Macroeconomics with Focus on Inequality
Project coordinator Marcus Hagedorn. Country: Canada, USA
- LCBC CAN: The Oslo-Toronto Alliance in Lifespan Changes in Brain and Cognition
Project coordinator Kristine B. Walhovd. Country: Canada
- SiNorAPV: Sino-Norwegian Alliance in Photovoltaics
Project coordinator Andrej Kuznetsov. Country: China
- Nuclear shapes and resonances in research and education
Project coordinator Sunniva Siem. Country: USA, South Africa
- PharmaTox: The PharmaTox Honours Program in Quantitative Life Sciences
Project coordinator Hedvig M.E. Nordeng. Country: USA, Brazil, Russia
- CINTMAC: Collaboration on Intelligent Machines
Project coordinator Jim Tørresen. Country: USA, Brazil, Japan
- NOR-R-AM: Changes at the Top of the World through Volcanism and Plate Tectonics: Norwegian-Russian-North American Arctic research and education
Project coordinator Carmen Gaina. Country: Russia, USA, Canada
INTPART projects awarded 2015
In 2015 the University of Oslo was granted 5 projects out of a total of 19 projects nationally. The complete list of awarded projects is available on the website of the Norwegian Research Council (forskningsradet.no).
- Integrating analytical tools with brain imaging and genetics in mental illness research and education
Project coordinator Ole Andreas Andreassen. Country: USA
- Multiling partnership with South Africa's top universities
Project coordinator Elizabeth Lanza. Country: South Africa
- PlagPART: A Norwegian-Russian-Chinese research and training network on the study of plague
Project coordinator Nils Christian Stenseth. Country: China, Russia
- Designing Information Systems for Strengthening Patient Based Care in Resource Constrained Settings
Project coordinator Sundeep Sahay. Country: India
- US-Norwegian collaboration on fluid-consuming transformation processes
Project coordinator Anders Malthe-Sørenssen. Country: USA