You are not alone - we have a number of people to support you!
Being involved in a case which has been reported can be a huge strain. It might, therefore, be a good idea to seek support and advice from someone you trust - a friend or a colleague. There are also people who provide support at your workplace who you can contact.
At the workplace
- The Occupational Health Service Unit (BHT) for advice and chats. The BHT has a duty of confidentiality.
- The Safety Line for environmental issues (in Norwegian)
- Union representatives for help and advice (in Norwegian)
- The Science Ombudsman for research ethics
- The Data Protection Officer for privacy regulations
- The Equality and Anti-discrimination Ombudsman for advice (in Norwegian)
- The Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority for advice
As a student you can report issues by using our Speak Up system. Please refer to our website for more information about your reporting options and our support personnel.