Study exchange opportunities
You have the opportunity to spend a semester abroad during the 2nd or 3rd semester of the programme at one of our partner universities. In addition, you can take a short one month exchange at J.F. Oberlin University in Japan during the summer months. For more information and guidance, contact the administrative contact for the program.
During the fourth semester you are given the chance to conduct your research for your thesis, as well as have supervision at one of the programme partner institutions. Norwegian students are encouraged to conduct their field work abroad. The programme administrator offers support while applying to one of the partner institutions for fieldwork.
Possible places to conduct your fieldwork:
- The Higher Education Group at the University of Tampere, Finland
- The Center for Higher Education Policy Studies at the University of Twente, Netherlands
- The Centre for Research in Higher Education Policies at the University of Aveiro, Portugal
- The Institute for Research in the Sociology and Economics of Education at the University of Bourgogne, France
- The Nordic Institute for Studies in Innovation, Research and Education Oslo, Norway
- The Centre for Higher Education Studies Prague, Czech Republic
- The Centre for Higher Education Development Gutersloh, Germany
- The Centre for Higher Education Transformation at the University of Western Cape, South Africa
- The Institute of Higher Education at the University of Georgia, USA
- The LH Martin Institute for Higher Education Leadership and Management at the University of Melbourne, Australia
- The Research Institute for Higher Education at J.F. Oberlin University, Japan