This programme targets individuals that aspire to, or are currently professionally involved in the field of higher education.
Employment areas for graduates include entities (public and private) in need of personnel with advanced, specialised knowledge on higher education systems and dynamics. These include, but are not limited to, the following bodies:
- national governmental agencies
- public and private higher education institutions
- non-governmental organisations (NGOs)
- independent/coordinating bodies (e.g. for quality)
- international development agencies
- supranational organisations (OECD, Unesco, EU)
- multinational corporations
Graduate of this programme have gone on to work at various internationally known institutions; such as the European Commission, local ministries, research institutions and development agencies. The career prospects for this programme include the following:
- institutional leaders, managers and administrators
- ministries of education
- teaching staff of colleges and universities
The Career Centre provides general employment-related information and guidance to current students and offers career counseling and workshops to help with your CV, cover letter and job interviews. Throughout the year the Career Centre runs career fairs, seminars, conferences and presentations.