Changing your seminar group
You can change seminar groups yourself in Studentweb. If this is not successful, you may in some cases apply for a change.
How to change your seminar group in Studentweb
- Log on to Studentweb, go to “Register” and “Register for classes and examinations”.
- Click the pencil next to the course in question.
- Use the drop down menu to see if there are any available seminar groups.
- Choose the available seminar group to which you would like to change.
- Save and go to “Your status” and “Class info” to verify that the group number is changed.
Faculties with separate routines
Faculty of Humanities
- IMK: Change of seminar group at IMK
- ILN: Criteria for being assigned a new seminar group at ILN
- ILOS: See the department's own routines for changing seminar groups (in Norwegian)
Applications are dealt with as they arrive. You will receive a reply by e-mail.
Faculty of Law
- You apply for a seminar group change by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by delivering an application at the Information Centre.
- You must attach relevant documentation to the application.
- You can bring the original documentation to the Information Centre and make a certified copy.
Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Faculty of Social Sciences
Faculty of Theology
You apply for a seminar group change by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org