When to apply
- The application portal for Summer 2019 is closed.
- The application deadline was 1 March.
The basic fee includes extracurricular activities, one weekend excursion, and health insurance. You can choose between on and off campus housing. The fees for 2019 will be slightly adjusted in October.
On-Campus Fee (also includes room & board) NOK 24,950 / USD 3,240
Off-Campus Fee (does not include room & board) NOK 10,200 / USD 1,325
- When you apply you must choose if you want to live on- or off-campus.
- Admission to the ISS does not automatically grant students the right to on-campus housing at the Blindern Dormitory.
- On-campus space is limited and housing is awarded on a rolling basis for admitted self-financed applicants.
- We recommend applicants who wish to live on campus to apply early.
- Gather all the required documents, and upload them in the application portal within the application period.
- You can log in to the portal multiple times to upload documents, before the given deadline.
- If you need instructions on how to upload your documents, please read our guidelines for uploading documents.
Apply online (closed)
The application portal is closed for new applications
It is still possible to log on to submit documents and check the results.
- There is no "Submit" button in the portal
- You can log in multiple times to complete your application and upload documents
- If you need help, see our guide to applying in UiO's online application portal.
7. Get your application result
We will start to send out admission letters by email in late January.
For Bachelor's and Norwegian language courses: From January the results of your application will be sent to you by e-mail within three weeks after you have uploaded all necessary documents.
For Master's courses: The results of your application will be announced by 15 April.