IMPORTANT SECURITY MESSAGE: Log on to Zoom with your UiO user name and password
All students and staff at UiO are licensed to use the full version of Zoom, where privacy and security are better than the free version of Zoom, and UiO has made key settings to further enhance security.
It is important that everyone at UiO installs Zoom and logs in with UiO username and password as we describe here. If you have installed Zoom and are unsure if you are using the full version and are logged in as a UiO user, you can check if you're signed in with your UiO user.
Join a meeting or lecture
- Joining a meeting or lecture
- Equipment and preaparaions
- Test audio and video
- Switch audio and video off and on
- Participate and be active by speaking, joining breakrooms, share your screen and more
- Share your screen or show a presentation
- Will I be in the recording if a lecture or meeting is recorded?
- Waiting room: Why am I in a waiting room?
Organise a meeting or lecture
Exams and disputations
Digital oral exams and Master's thesis defense
Zoom used as a support tool
Receive or supply support (via remote control) in Zoom. Norwegian only.